Have you ever dreamt of working for an Internet services leader? Would you like to become a part of a multinational team and conquer markets around the world? If the answer is yes, then working for Implix is what you are looking for!
We are a Polish company that has been successfully delivering software to businesses around the world since 1999. Over 1.5 million people from all over the world have already used our products.
Our offices are located in the US, Canada and across Europe and our headquarters is based in a modern business park in Arkonska Street in Gdansk, Poland. We are running a team of over 160 employees here. We are currently looking to expand it and hence seeking an energetic and creative person for the role of:
As a Implix Affiliate Manager you can:
- Earn attractive compensation (base salary)
- Have a high income potential based on performance.
- Work in a thriving, robust environment based on our 10 core values.
- Gain experience and develop your skills by working directly with Simon (CEO) and Daniel (Marketing & Product Management Director).
- Grow your own personal brand and become an industry insider by working with Implix's 120,000 affiliate base.
- Not your typical 9-5 job. Working for Implix is larger than that. Create amazing things, help to shape the Internet Marketing industry and have fun in the process.
What do we expect?
If you are a specialist and enthusiast in your field with an awesome personality and you would like to join our team, we have a few requirements. You’ll convince us if you have:
- Previous hands-on experience in affiliate program management (minimum 3 years).
- Strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry, including its customs, culture, and controversies.
- Documented track record of successful affiliate recruitment.
- An interest in marketing, e-commerce and technology.
- Good understanding of Internet marketing, email marketing, e-commerce, social media and the changing Internet landscape.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong business and analytical skills.
- The ability to organize and work effectively with teams and staff from all divisions and locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an outgoing and upbeat “people person” attitude.
- Desire to provide affiliates with five-star service.
- Experience with web-based product planning and development, online advertising, and/or direct marketing strongly preferred.
- Experience with Commission Junction preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to relocate to our European home office or our Canadian support center is a distinct advantage, but is not a requirement.
If you are Internet savvy, patient, like team working and communicating online, please send us your CV and covering letter – we are waiting for YOU!